Crystal Beach Swimming Pool is a national landmark that was constructed in 1938 during the Great Depression by the Works Progress Administration. The pool is known for its iconic semi-circular design that slopes from ankle deep to 8 feet with a waterslide and is still enjoyed by tens of thousands each year. Crystal Beach holds over 20,000 gallons of water and is approximately nine feet deep.
CLOSED for 2021
The pool opens for the 2021 season Memorial Day weekend (Saturday, May 29) and closes for the season the last weekend of July.
- Daily – Open Swim – 12-7:00PM
- Mon – Friday – Water Aerobics – 9AM
|Age||Daily Rate||Season Pass|
|5 and under||Free||Not Available|
|6 to 64||$5||Not Available|
|Water Aerobics||$5 a session||$30|
* Punch cards available: Buy 5 visits, get 6th free
Swim lessons are offered Monday – Friday the weeks of June 7-18th and July 5-16th at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. for ages 5 and up.
The cost is $50.
Click HERE to register.
Water aerobic classes are be offered Monday – Friday at 9:00am beginning May 31st.
The cost per session is $5 and the season pass is $30.
Click HERE to purchase your season pass for water aerobics.
1. Crystal Beach was given the Guinness World Record for the most number of times to go down a slide in one hour- 213 times on July 23, 2013.
2. Originally the bottom of the pool was filled with sand and included a sandbar.
* The pool will have a minimum of nine lifeguards on duty everyday. Concessions will be available. Temperature checks will be taken prior to entry.