Eleutherian College is a National Historic Landmark founded in 1848 by the Neil’s Creek Anti-Slavery Society. Today’s mission it to tell the stories of these courageous men & women. Inspired by their desire to serve God, they established the Eleutherian College based upon their values of education and freedom, regardless of race or gender. The three-story tall stone building, constructed between 1853 and 1856, is magnificent.
Tours and programs available by advance appointment only.
Admission: $5.00 suggested donation
Look for several FREE tour events typically 4th Saturday of summer months.