We encourage you to enjoy our abundance of natural resources, support of local businesses and enjoy videos and virtual tours about local attractions. Social distancing? Madison and Jefferson County has you covered with a list of indoor activities, and outdoor recreation–but keep in mind to stay at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Grab your furry friend, pack a picnic lunch and hit a trail or Clifty Falls State Park and enjoy the calm disconnectedness that only our outdoors can offer you.
- If you’re in downtown Madison feel free to take a safe distance scenic walk down the riverfront.
- Attend one of the #ShoppingNightinAmerica nights to help support local businesses, look to business Facebook’s for live events, EVERY WEDNESDAY!
- Consider purchasing a gift card for a future trip to support our local businesses now when they need it the most, see our specialty shops here.
- Local restaurants are still providing delivery options and curbside pickup so be sure to order your favorite Madison dish – we have an updated list here.
- Stay stocked with local brews from Mad Paddle Brewery and New Madison Brewing Company.
- Prefer wine? Check out our two award-winning wineries in town, Lanthier Winery and Thomas Family Winery.
- Watch a destination video highlighting the different offerings in Madison and Jefferson County, here.
- Take to the green and practice social distancing while golfing in Madison, parks are implementing Park & Play.
- Keep in touch with us by using our hashtag, #VisitMadisonIN for your social media posts and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Complete 1 or all of the 25 digital jigsaw puzzles of Historic Madison, Indiana – find them here.
- Download the free GPS tour app PocketSights and take a virtual tour exploring our Historic downtown on the Madison Treasures Tour, search Madison, IN, USA.
- Put yourself in Madison, Indiana – well in a Zoom background, choose from 12 here.
- Get your free Experience Madison, Indiana guide. Your go-to reference for all things Madison! Read an online version here or click here to order one by mail.
August 15, 2020