We know how to throw a party! We’ve been doing this since 1809….there is ALWAYS something to do when you come to Madison. There are home tours, music events, garden tours, holiday events, arts/crafts shows, 5Ks, car shows, food & wine tastings – just to name a few.
Our largest events include RiverRoots Music and Folk Arts Festival, Madison Regatta, Madison Ribberfest BBQ & Blues, Madison Chautauqua Festival of Art, Soup, Stew, Chili & Brew Festival and Nights Before Christmas Candlelight Tour of Homes.
- This event has passed.
Rockin’ on the River
September 1 @ 10:00 am - 10:00 pmFree Admission to Public
Rockin’ on the River presented by German American Bank
- River Run XXII Car Show – 10:00 a.m.
- Featuring classic cars, muscle cars, street rods, antique cars, restored originals, motorcycles, and special interest vehicles.
- Over 350 machines exhibited.
- Car Show Awards – 4:00 p.m.
- Best of Show Trophy; Best Class Trophy; Traveler’s Award; Fabulous 50
- The Doctors Band (Opening Act) – 6:00 p.m.
- The Monarchs – 8:00 p.m.
Food Concessions Available
Live Music All Day at Bicentennial Park – Bring a lawn chair or blanket.
Donations Accepted. All Proceeds benefit the local Salvation Army.
If you have an Event or Festival that is not listed here, or if you see a date that is incorrect, contact us.
Dates & Times subject to change. Please call ahead.